ICAS 13 Book and Craft Fair
The International Convention of Asia Scholars (ICAS) is the premier international meeting of Asia Scholars. It engages participants from all continents in dialogues on Asia that transcend boundaries between academic disciplines and geographic regions. ICAS 13 will be an experiential local-global Conference-Festival (ConFest) that celebrates diversity in collaboration within and beyond academia extending to civil society and the arts. Following this thought, we will host a Book, Craft and Food Fair at ICAS 13 at which publishers can showcase their titles and make sales, but most importantly scout for new manuscripts and institutes and other academic services can update participants of their recent activities. With approximately 1500 Asia Scholars coming together in different locations across the world each time, the convention presents publishers and institutes with an incredible audience and offers acquisition editors a very deep pool of potential new authors.
Reserve an Exhibition Booth
All booths will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Approximately 2 x 3 metres, 1 table, 2 chairs and a waste bin.
Additional equipment available to order at a later stage.
|Cost of booth
International Exhibitors: EUR 475
Indonesia-based Exhibitors: IDR 4,000,000
(The price includes one free conference registration which gives access to all ICAS 13 activities, coffee/tea breaks, lunch breaks during the conference, the welcome reception and a conference kit; plus the opportunity to register one additional booth personnel for a reduced fee of EUR 90 for international exhibitors and IDR 1,000,000 for Indonesian exhibitors)
Advertise with ICAS 13
ICAS 13 offers various advertising opportunities:
|Full page programme book
|Half page programme book
|Conference Bag Inserts
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have or to register your interest in an exhibition booth or advertisement. The booths and advertisements will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so please do not wait too long!
Reservation deadline: 31 May 2024
(Reservation may close earlier when all spots are reserved)
- Cancellation of registration must be submitted via email (email@example.com) and is valid only with acknowledgement of receipt by the ICAS 13 Organising Committee.
- Cancellation fees are dependent on the notice given, if cancellation occurs:
- more than 90 days prior to the start of the event (by 29 April 2024), the cancellation fee is EUR 25 for administrative costs.
- between 90 days and 45 days prior to the start of the event (between 30 April and 13 June 2024), the cancellation fee is 50% of the total amount.
- less than 45 days prior to the start of the event (from 14 June 2024 onwards), the cancellation fee is 100% of the total amount.